Viewing dish network on pc.

larrynet

Original poster
Aug 9, 2009
HOUSTON
Okay, here is the problem. I currently record shows at home on my dvr. The problem is, I don't have any time to view these shows. Is there anyway, I would be able to view dish network on my computer/laptop. I would like all the channels/dvr sent to my pc. ( I do have a tv tuner).

Get a slingbox but make sure to leave it on when you need it to avoid going over your monthly limit
I would suggest you call your ISP and ask them about it
I have read many crying on the forums because slingbox is useless due to their internet monthly limit.

Get a slingbox but make sure to leave it on when you need it to avoid going over your monthly limit
I would suggest you call your ISP and ask them about it
I have read many crying on the forums because slingbox is useless due to their internet monthly limit.

Most people do pay for unlimtied interenet service.
Not exactly what you are talking about here.

why it posted here ?

Today, many people are opting for satellite TV over cable. In many cases satellite TV can help you to save money. With satellite TV you pay less price for thousands of channels, while with cable you pay more to watch premium channels like HBO, Showtime and Cinemax. With satellite TV you probably pay less and you get many entertaining channels.

Regards,
Steven Scott

:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)