Viewsat 9000 HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Google "9000HD Bootfix v2". I've never had to use it but I think it's what you are looking for.

Thanks 1badtwo and Iceberg. All Googling turns up is pay sites. The file here is only a factory file. I have tried it plus renaming files with no success. Trying a bootfix file is a last resort. I've tryed loading files with loader 2 also with no success

Bigg T, PM me your outside email address, and I'll send it to you. It won't let me attach or upload it here. It's 3.33 mb's in size.

I found it on another site.

Well, ignore that, as it seems it uploaded anyway! lol

Attachments

• 9000HDbootfix_v2.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Thanks a lot Prime .There must be something else wrong. I'm still getting error messages just after the file starts to load. I was hoping the bootfix file would work. Again thanks a lot.

Here is an earlier loader version, which may or may not work. Apparently, errors are common when loading the bootfix file. It should take at least twenty minutes or more.

Attachments

• Loader.zip
    132.1 KB · Views: 131
Still no luck in loading a program file.I can however load a channel file or satinfo file. When loading a program file all loading stops when boot comes up on front display.

Still no luck in loading a program file.I can however load a channel file or satinfo file. When loading a program file all loading stops when boot comes up on front display.

Sell it on Ebay, and get a REAL FTA receiver. Just list what's going on with it, and you'll probably still get a good price. Then use the money to buy a MicroHD receiver.

Pro96,

Wouldn't recommend the X2 to a hobbyist unless the manufacturer corrects the USALS, switch control issues and increases the LNB current.

The X2 unit may work fine with DiSEqC1.2 and fixed dish systems, but this member is already dealing with one hacker box. Why recommend another?

There are plenty of better options that don't have issues and don't lie about licenses and certifications...

Another BS reason! I just noticed that their Ebay listing is linking our certification and compliance logos jpg from the Satellite AV website (designed in-house)! They show FCC part 15 compliance yet the product is not FCC, Dolby or HDMI listed.

microHD_cert_Lic_logos-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)