Vin Scully Almost a Yankee Broadcaster??!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I once had the pleasure of asking Vin what was his most memorable game that did not involve the Dodgers. I immediately thought it would be Game 6 of the '86 series. Nope! He said quickly without any hesitation that calling "The Catch" will always be the non-Dodger highlight of his broadcasting career.
You got to talk to Vinny? Cool.. :up Man, I am jealous.

It's amazing. You get all hyped up to watch the two best teams in the league play and it turns out to be a circus! That's why I adore this game so much...you never know what you'll see.

Like that blunder in the Trop on Sunday when the lineup card was incorrect and the Rays had to do without Longoria who was knocked out of the game and their PITCHER had to bat THIRD!!!! :confused: Never saw that before.

It's amazing. You get all hyped up to watch the two best teams in the league play and it turns out to be a circus! That's why I adore this game so much...you never know what you'll see.

Like that blunder in the Trop on Sunday when the lineup card was incorrect and the Rays had to do without Longoria who was knocked out of the game and their PITCHER had to bat THIRD!!!! :confused: Never saw that before.
And he did a pretty good job at batting 3rd. Doubled in a run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)