VIP 211 K Purchase

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Moved it to the right a bit got a 60 signal. I think I have it aimed now. :) Thanks to all. :) Now to figure out how to use this receiver. I got the cheap package for now. I think it was $14.99 a month. No commitment. :)

woo hoo!
Did you rerun the check switch to make sure it shows all 3 satellites?

Finally got an external Hard Drive and paid the $40 activation fee. Today's DVR's are much better than they used to be. Fast forward is super fast. :)

As long as you want.

Well you might say as long as Dish offers the Welcome Pack.They always have to stick the all prices and packages subject to change in the fine print.That said,the Welcome Pack is a popular package and I don't see it going away anytime soon.

That said,the Welcome Pack is a popular package and I don't see it going away anytime soon.

Agreed. Set the folks up with the welcome pack + $5 encore pack (for the westerns). They really enjoy it, the $20/mo bill, and love all the free previews too.

It seems a lot of people have done the same for their parents as well.

Last edited:
I thought they did away with EHD Activation Fee over a year ago???:confused:

You're confusing the fee to add an external HD to an existing DVR and the fee to add an EHD to a 211 (turning it into a DVR). The former has gone away, the later still exists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts