Vip 222 software fixes . . .

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DishSubLA

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 9, 2006
As of Monday night, my Vip 222 has received L306 and there are 2 things I have been able to notice:

1. Ethernet connection now active. My router indicates it. Also, the Dish system reads the IP address and confirms "Phone and Broadband Connections OK." Also, the pretty little lights on the back of the 222 at the Ethernet connection are on and blinking pretty lights :)

2. The long awaited fix of the TV 2 timers. Now, TV 2 timers read for TV2 and NOT TV1.

This is just a confirmation that the software is getting out there. Thanks to one who got the update first and let us know about it.

That's exciting!

I've been waiting around for awhile--as I suspect many others have--for the ethernet activation of the 222. I'll have to check mine when I get home...hopefully I'm one of the lucky ones.

Thanks DishSubLA!

TC

Couple things I've been looking for

Possibly fixed - My 222 hasn't froze up since 3.06.

NOT fixed - Video skips about every 20 seconds or so.

Last edited:
That's exciting!

I've been waiting around for awhile--as I suspect many others have--for the ethernet activation of the 222. I'll have to check mine when I get home...hopefully I'm one of the lucky ones.

Thanks DishSubLA!

TC

You are most welcome. It would be interesting to see if the picture "flashing" or blinking on and off bug has been fixed.

Checked last night and sure enough the Ethernet connection is up and running!

One major wish list item off of the list...now if I can just get Fox News HD I should be all set!

Thanks again DishSubLA!

TC

locals

moved from fl to ct. when i re-actived the box to the hartford chanels ,the old call signs are still shown,but the hartford chanells are on, also only ch 3 shows up in the guide, also have to go into 5000 area to get the rest of the chanels. the 722 up staires is fine. hd ch 3 is fine, ch 8 -18 -30 -61 are only in the 5000 area

No Dishcomm yet huh? I wonder if that rules out Slinglink (Homeplug, IPTV, whatever you want to call it) capability for now as well? Anyone have a Slinglink Turbo that can test this out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)