VIP 722: Swithching from dual to single mode without front panel mode button

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

theGrok

Original poster
Jul 28, 2009
USA
The front panel of my 722 went wonky and the buttons are unresponsive. Is there a way with the remote or inside one of the setup menus to switch the receiver mode?

I am in dual mode and would like to go to single mode. I have search every possible menu I can think of and can't find the option.

Please tell the "mode" button is not the only way.

Thanks.

Sorry, I think you already realized the answer.

That is what I was afraid off. Is there an easy way to open up the front panel? All my buttons are pushed in and to the left and are stuck inside the housing. I think I could fix it if I knew how to remove the front panel. Thanks.

Disconnect power cable. Open a cover, push three tabs to tilt the front panel and remove it, manage all those small tabs to release PCB, realign all buttons then put it back gently.

Last edited:
Disconnect power cable. Open a cover, push three tubs to tilt the front panel and remove it, manage all those small tabs to release PCB, realign all buttons then put it back gently.

Plug it in and watch it blow! No replacement due to customer tampering with the receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)