VIP 722k rca to coax conversion question

when you use a RF modulator you dont need to go into the dish menu....just plug the RCA/composite cables in to the video 1 port of the receiver and to the modulator and then coax cable from the modulator to the tv..

That sounds great, so I plug in as you indicated and then turn my tv to 3 or 4 like the modulator box is searching for, or would I tune to 60 or what ever I have it set on to match the inside of the dish box? Thanks again for your help.

That sounds great, so I plug in as you indicated and then turn my tv to 3 or 4 like the modulator box is searching for, or would I tune to 60 or what ever I have it set on to match the inside of the dish box? Thanks again for your help.

behind the RF modulator will be a switch(3 or 4).....dont have to tune to channel 60

Hello group, I am glad to say you helped me tackle this problem and as far as I know I am up and running now. I "Couldn't" have done it without you. Thanks you all a bunch!!! I bought the splitter today and installed it this evening and I still had 1 black and white tv. Now on to the embarrassing part, while I was trying to get channel 62 to program on one of the tv's, I must have accidentally switched off the color on the set. I now have color on both the kids tv's and everything seems to be working as it was before on there smaller tv's. Thank you guys again for all your help.

Hooray! And no RF modulator was necessary (since it's built-in on all Dish receivers) as I (and others) stated on P1 of this thread. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)