VIP 922 RELEASE DATE!!!!!!

R U nuts to be bragging about D* putting up a new sat when E*just put one up & another scheduled to go up 1st quarter next year? Also E* already supports 1 Tb ext HDD and the one inside the unit is still works.

That is a huge difference to me (the fact that both the internal and external drives work at the same time). I've used the D* receivers too and in my opinion they are nothing compared to the E* receivers.

R U nuts to be bragging about D* putting up a new sat when E*just put one up & another scheduled to go up 1st quarter next year? Also E* already supports 1 Tb ext HDD and the one inside the unit is still works.

Same can be said about you. I have seen the compressed HD that E puts out so they need the additional satellites.

Not to come to anyone defense here. But I think what we meant to say was that will more capacity they might spread the channels out and increase the bandwidth. Problem is that's not what they do. To maximize profits, other sats will just be sucked up with more useless programming. Transponders are just too expensive to waste.

I would love to agree with you totally,
But I'll get in trouble if I do.:(

I just moved to Directv mainly for NFL. Love the MRV.....can watch DVR content in other rooms in full HD....I couldn't do that on Dish.

Got to say the guide is no where near as user friendly though.

The sling system is going to be cool, I'm sure, but the current ViP class DVRs allow you to set them from any other location via internet and DishNetwork.com as long as you have a broadband connection to your receiver. I have been doing it for a couple months now. I just wish that my phone Blackberry Pearl was capable of running DishNetwork's site.

The 922 isn't ready for release yet. It is having more bugs then they suspected. I know your all excited but I promise you that its not ready to be released to the public yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts