VIP 922 remote

dsheri

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 22, 2010
Tallapoosa, GA
I was able to use the home distribution port to run the signal to 2 additional tv's since I just want to mirror the signal. Will I be able to order 2 more .32 remotes and use one for each tv? I was not sure if you could add multiple remotes with the 922 that are UHF and change the same channel. Is it normal for the dish network store to be out of stock or is it just because the VIP 922 is new?

Thanks.

Dustin Sheridan

VIP 922 and 722

And if you check on the ordering page in your account on DISH it shows "OUT OF STOCK" and wont let you order.

So where can a person actually get one?????

I called them and they sent one right out. Note they charge $35 for them! $20 for the remote and $15 for shipping!

They said there is an 8 remote limit for the ViP. I am using 2, on different TVs now without issue (one via component one via HDMI).

One thing you might want to consider if your 922 is in the same room as one of your TVs (ie not in a media closet or something). You can use the 32.0 remote in the other room and use any of the current IR dish remotes for the TV in the same room as long as you enable IR on the 922. This could save you some money and the other remotes are available everywhere (from dish, from dishstore, ebay, etc.).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts