VIP612 Replacement

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

WALLYWOMBAT

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 10, 2009
Have had nothing but problems with the VIP612 reciever, have replaced it once and second one is giving me more grief. Dish is offering to replace it with a VIP622 which I like the sound of. What are the chances the restart my commitment time to be effective with the replacement receiver?

I am sure it will be a refurbished model so should I have any concerns with that?

Have had nothing but problems with the VIP612 reciever, have replaced it once and second one is giving me more grief. Dish is offering to replace it with a VIP622 which I like the sound of. What are the chances the restart my commitment time to be effective with the replacement receiver?

I am sure it will be a refurbished model so should I have any concerns with that?

Interesting ..On service calls with defective equipment, the situation is rectified withiut extending the comitment.
However, going from a 612 to a 622/722 MAY be considered an upgrade and as such, could result in a new 24 month deal...
Give careful consideration to accepting the 622 and ask lots of questions of Dish before accepting the receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)