Vip622 Failed Install By Dish Tec

Thank you all! My next job is to find someone in town who will sell me an LNBF.

Last edited:
Thank you all! My next job is to find someone in town who will sell me an LMBF.

Make sure you ask for an L N B F, rather than an L M B F. Because L M B F's don't exist to my knowledge. But if you say it fast enough, I'm sure they'll know what you're referring too. :)

Thank You All For The Help!

:hatsoff: The root cause of the "FAILED INSTALL" was legacy LNBF installed on
a 1000 for 129 - Installers working in 10 deg. weather @ night and it was down hill from there. After two days and a try with - SW21, SW44, DP34, DP21, DPP/110-119 LNBF they never could get all three sats on TV1 & TV2 @ the same time. I installed a DP LNBF for 129 and a DPP44 and was able to get all 3 sats on TV1 & TV2 for a while, the 622 worked but was very confused. The third installer started @ the 622 and after 3 hrs worked his way out to dish pulled the 44 hooked up the LNBF's tweeked the dish and the 622 gained about 100 pts in IQ and works! OTA HD PIP SWAP. THE THIRD TECH GAVE ME (COMP) A 6.3 IR/UHF PRO REMOTE, PULLED THE KEY, IT HAD A BLACK #2, AND DISH IS SENDING
A KEY WITH A BLACK #1 :) UHF TV1 & TV2.

Last edited:
Question? LNBF w/two feed horns and three coax 1 & 2 and LNB in is called a what? And a single feed horn w/2 coax out (?) is a what? Dual Twin # of horns or # conectors.

The first one is a DPP Twin. Dish Pro Plus. The second is a DP Dual. Dish Pro.
A twin is two orbitals, two outputs.
A quad is two orbitals, four outputs.
A dual is one orbital, two outputs.

The first one is a DPP Twin. Dish Pro Plus. The second is a DP Dual. Dish Pro.
A twin is two orbitals, two outputs.
A quad is two orbitals, four outputs.
A dual is one orbital, two outputs.
Thank you for the info DML

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts