VIP722 UHF remote.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

andreny

Original poster
Nov 23, 2010
New York
Hi guys,
Well the more I read, the more I get confused, I know .... it doesn't take much to get me confused. Question, got a VIP722, been using a 5.3 IR to control TV 1 but now I need to go to UHF to control TV 1. Can the receiver/TV 1 be made to received UHF from the remote, if yes, what remote do I need. Presently have a 6.3 IR/UHF, but can't see how to get that remote to control TV 1 with UHF. Don't want to use one of those IR extender unless I don't have any other choices/options.Thanks in advance.

Hi guys,
Well the more I read, the more I get confused, I know .... it doesn't take much to get me confused. Question, got a VIP722, been using a 5.3 IR to control TV 1 but now I need to go to UHF to control TV 1. Can the receiver/TV 1 be made to received UHF from the remote, if yes, what remote do I need. Presently have a 6.3 IR/UHF, but can't see how to get that remote to control TV 1 with UHF. Thanks in advance.

The 6.3 remote will work TV1 as UHF, you need to make sure you have the correct tab in the bottom of the remote. Here are the different tabs:

remotekeys.JPG

So you need the green tab with a BLACK #1 that says UHF Pro next to it.

After the correct tab is in, program it as normal.

Thanks Matt for the quick response. Did remove the tab from the 6.3 but it is black with "UHF" on it , no mention of #1. Will this worked ????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts