Vip722

07mod

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2007
I have a dish network hd monitor and a Vip722 and can't read the scroll across the bottom of the screen because I can only see the top 1/4 of the text. Does anyone know how to fix this problem. I can't find anywhere in the menu for the receiver or the monitor to adjust the picture size or position.

I have a dish network hd monitor and a Vip722 and can't read the scroll across the bottom of the screen because I can only see the top 1/4 of the text. Does anyone know how to fix this problem. I can't find anywhere in the menu for the receiver or the monitor to adjust the picture size or position.

It's your tv over scanning, I have the same problem, and short of service call there is no fix on my plasma.
Dan

Most modern TVs have a "service mode" where you can adjust convergence, overscan, etc. Google your specific model number and "service mode" and see what pops up. You might need to buy a service manual to find the instructions.

I have the service manual for my tv, but not the guts to go into the service mode. I do have a video processor that does make most of the crawler visible.
Dan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)