Vip722

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

07mod

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2007
I have a dish network hd monitor and a Vip722 and can't read the scroll across the bottom of the screen because I can only see the top 1/4 of the text. Does anyone know how to fix this problem. I can't find anywhere in the menu for the receiver or the monitor to adjust the picture size or position.

I have a dish network hd monitor and a Vip722 and can't read the scroll across the bottom of the screen because I can only see the top 1/4 of the text. Does anyone know how to fix this problem. I can't find anywhere in the menu for the receiver or the monitor to adjust the picture size or position.

It's your tv over scanning, I have the same problem, and short of service call there is no fix on my plasma.
Dan

Most modern TVs have a "service mode" where you can adjust convergence, overscan, etc. Google your specific model number and "service mode" and see what pops up. You might need to buy a service manual to find the instructions.

I have the service manual for my tv, but not the guts to go into the service mode. I do have a video processor that does make most of the crawler visible.
Dan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts