Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Here are the software release notes I have just received from DISH Network and our friends at DISHSupport.COM to pass along to you!

The new version S114 features support for CNBC App, Live Sports Fix, 3D FVOD fix and Misc stability fixes.

New applications include CNBC, DISH Tweet and Photo Share

Updates applications include: My Apps, My Account, Help, MSNBC, NBC Sports, Access Hollywood, Astrology, Gomoku.

Here are the software release notes I have just received from DISH Network and our friends at DISHSupport.COM to pass along to you!

The new version S114 features support for CNBC App, Live Sports Fix, 3D FVOD fix and Misc stability fixes.

New applications include CNBC, DISH Tweet and Photo Share

Updates applications include: My Apps, My Account, Help, MSNBC, NBC Sports, Access Hollywood, Astrology, Gomoku.
Any idea what the 'misc stability fixes' are? This is what I'm really interested in.

Once in a while the DVR controls quit working for me and the only way to fix it is to do a hard or soft reboot.

I hope that's part of it.

Software releases and fancy apps are fine,I just hope they fix the problem of losing all your DVR recordings for no reason on the Slingbox 922.

Software releases and fancy apps are fine,I just hope they fix the problem of losing all your DVR recordings for no reason on the Slingbox 922.

I dont think any of us would disagre with your statement....but do you realy think they want for you to lose your recordings???? If your trying to send a point I think it might get more noticed in it own thread?or maybe its just me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)