VIP922 - worth the upgrade from VIP722?

I have not heard of this specific issue. Was it present when the tech was in the home or is it something you just noticed. If you have components, you may want to try connecting with those and seeing if the issue is still present. It could be anything from signal to cable to the receiver causing this issue but we maybe able to pinpoint the cause with some Troubleshooting. Please let me know, thanks!

maryb@Dish Network said:
I have not heard of this specific issue. Was it present when the tech was in the home or is it something you just noticed. If you have components, you may want to try connecting with those and seeing if the issue is still present. It could be anything from signal to cable to the receiver causing this issue but we maybe able to pinpoint the cause with some Troubleshooting. Please let me know, thanks!

So far, its been very random. It didn't happen when the tech was here.

I did try another HDMI cable from my blu ray player and got the same result until I did a plug pull and it was fine.

One thing I will keep an eye on and report back... I have a Yamaha audio receiver for my equipment. I've never had video problems when I had a 722. But, if there is any signal transfer issues, I will try a direct connect to my tv and see if I experience that problem without the receiver.

Thanks Mary!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts