Visible (Verizon) Labor Day special $15 / 2 months

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
CD8EF7EF-F99E-4EBF-825B-55EDF013803A.png

Instant activation if your phone supports e-sim. I just did it!

We pay $25 apiece…
Yep, and since Visible now allows more than four members in a party, although with no additional discount, there's no longer an issue with someone dropping out and your bill unexpectedly going up. The party I'm in currently has 200+ members all paying the minimum $25. I think a few could drop out without being noticed... ;)

I’ve had this service for about 2 years with reliable party pay members. When forming a group it is wise to advertise by asking for serious long term intentions that use auto pay.
If you are outside LTE area you’ll have no service. I believe they do have 5G service but not sure how that works as far as coverage areas.
You can also add Apple Watch for iPhone users for only $5 month.

Early on when the parties were limited to just 4 members, I was fortunate that the few times I received a notice that someone had dropped out, a new person joined the same day. The member count was as of the billing date, so even a few days could go by without it affecting my bill. Now of course, it's not an issue with so many members, and I no longer receive notices of members coming or going.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
I’ve had this service for about 2 years with reliable party pay members. When forming a group it is wise to advertise by asking for serious long term intentions that use auto pay.
If you are outside LTE area you’ll have no service. I believe they do have 5G service but not sure how that works as far as coverage areas.
You can also add Apple Watch for iPhone users for only $5 month.

No need to form a group anymore when there are existing parties with 4000+ members

I'd like to try this out but I keep getting 'The IMEI you entered is not available' with their app on my iPhone 12 pro. I unlocked successfully through AT&T. Finding lots of others online with the same issue.

• Sad
Who is your primary carrier (the one using your nano sim)? If it's CDMA, then the e-sim cannot also be CDMA-

I have an AT&T sim in the phone. I'm reading online that Visible doesn't recognize all IMEI codes out there. Still looking but not finding any solutions. The Verizon IMEI checker says mine are OK for their network.

I have an AT&T sim in the phone. I'm reading online that Visible doesn't recognize all IMEI codes out there. Still looking but not finding any solutions. The Verizon IMEI checker says mine are OK for their network.

You could switch your ATT nano sim to an e-sim and use Visible with a nano. Would have to wait a day or two for it to arrive, though

You could switch your ATT nano sim to an e-sim and use Visible with a nano. Would have to wait a day or two for it to arrive, though

Timing isn't an issue, but this is intended only as an experiment. I'm generally happy with AT&T but Verizon is supposed to have somewhat better coverage in the mountains around here. I was hoping to compare.

I'll look into swapping the sims.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)