Visible (Verizon) one month for $5

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
If anyone is tempted to try them out, use my friend code, 33ZHFNT. You'll get your first month of service for only $5

Unlimited 5G on Verizon's network
Unlimited hotspot
Wifi calling
VoLTE

John2021

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 28, 2021
Los angeles
I'll be curious to see if Verizon mashes Visible together with Tracfone at some point down the road.
it will be interesting to see if verizon starts closing down stores and going all self serve.. i have no issues with that as long as i can call into support. unlike visible where it's chat only. i am also willing to bet that visible don't offer off network roaming for the travlers!!!

NYDutch

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 28, 2013
Where our wheels go
it will be interesting to see if verizon starts closing down stores and going all self serve.. i have no issues with that as long as i can call into support. unlike visible where it's chat only. i am also willing to bet that visible don't offer off network roaming for the travlers!!!
I expect Verizon will be offering incentives to convert some Tracfone subscribers from pre to post paid customers, and the stores could be an integral part of that effort. Visible has been Verizon towers only from the start, and I expect it will remain that way. That hasn't caused us any issues that I'm aware of.

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
willing to bet that visible don't offer off network roaming for the travlers!!!

My settings say "Data roaming on" in 2 separate places, but I've not seen it in roam yet-

427F96A7-60BD-4E21-9E16-AAD7D23FE8B6.jpeg

Reactions: John2021

Foxbat

Addicted to new HW
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Michiana
Does Visible owner Verizon have coverage there?
The people with Verizon are always grousing about horrible battery life since the radio needs to run at high power to maintain contact with the towers. We’re almost 8 miles from one tower and 10 from another.

We were looking at getting a professional cellular repeater installed that would support AT&T and T-Mobile (GSM). But the old Corporate mobile company was T-Mobile, so it’s up in the air who the new Corporate choice will be. Plus, 5G wasn’t a thing the last time we did the study.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)