Vista Sidebar in Windows 7?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Let me clarify my question. Is there a way to create a sidebar dock like the one that exists in Vista

On vista we were able to have an actual locked sidebar with the gadgets on the sidebar itself. It acted like a docking stations that can be made to always be on the top and never over an opened maximized window. With Windows 7, this sidebar dock no longer exists.

The only thing we can do with Windows 7 is to have our gadgets located anywhere on the window; there is no sidebar dock. They can still remain on top, but if you do so you can never maximize the current window you have opened as the gadgets will be directly on top in the way.

Here is the screen shot of my desktop with the Vista gadget docking station in Windows 7.

I also discovered the XM radio app. Since I have a XM online account this cool app allows me to access XM online without having to go through the website and I can also create a favorites lists. Pretty cool.

Attachments

• screen shot.jpg
    screen shot.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 197

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts