Vizio M Series Remote Question

TNGTony

Unashamed Bengal Fan
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Hey folks!

Long story, but I ended up with a Vizio 55" M Series razor TV. It is truly awesome for the price. Unlike the Vizio E series, the picture rivals sets that cost 1½ times as much.

I have it all set up and it's working great with the Dish receiver. The TV remote controls most of the functions of my 622 Dish receiver after I paired them up. However, not all is flowery and perfect. When I pair the remote with the 622 (and my AV receiver for the volume) when I press the menu button on the TV remote, I get the Dish menu, not the TV menu. I can go to another input and access the TV menu, but the TV is "smart" and the picture/audio and other preferences are set individually for each input. So here is the question: short of unpairing the remote, is there some super-secret way to access the TV menu ?

Answering my own question for anyone else who may run into this issue. Press the V center button to open up the Apps menu. From the Apps menu select the HDTV Settings app. It will open up the TV menu and you can then work it like normal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)