VIZIO VO32L AT COSTCO

erict

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 10, 2008
Just an FYI for anyone who bought a vizio VO32L at Costco for 599.99 in the last couple months. The price has dropped to 529.99. That will put an extra 74.20 in your pocket.

I used to be a manager in retail; most had a 30 day price match guarantee so before anyone makes the trip, check out your receipt or call them because after the number of days they ascribe to, they do not have to match it!

I used to be a manager in retail; most had a 30 day price match guarantee so before anyone makes the trip, check out your receipt or call them because after the number of days they ascribe to, they do not have to match it!

Wrong. Costco has a 90-day return policy on any TV. Now within those 90 days if the price drops they will honor it without a hassle. If for some slight chance that they will not (which would never happing) just return the TV and re-purchase it again. And that is also a 90 day no question asked return policy;)

Last edited:
Sheesh Eric . . . how did you miss check your receipt or call before going . . . wow; people get way too upset in this world over frivolous things . . . I wonder why the world is going to hell in a hand basket so quickly!

Costco has 90 days price match policy on TVs, Computers, Cameras, Audio. On everything else it's not limited to 90 days. But you need save your receipts. A while ago I got a 47" Vizio and they dropped the price $200. I brought in the receipt to the service desk and they gave me the $200 plus the sales tax on the $200 immediately, no questions asked.

No need to be a dick. I was unaware of the 90 day price match policy. Thanks for the information and the piss poor attitude.

Didn’t mean to sound like a dick:eek: Just was showing how I arrived at the amount:cool:

Sheesh Eric . . . how did you miss check your receipt or call before going . . . wow; people get way too upset in this world over frivolous things . . . I wonder why the world is going to hell in a hand basket so quickly!

Not sure what you mean:confused::confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts