VMFSFLHD: MLB Baseball : Florida Marlins at Philadelphia Phillies 10/3 at 1:30pm ET

I don't know but I love Marlins in HD... however when they lose in HD it somehow.. hurts more... :)

Aug 28 5:30PM EST Rockies vs Marlins HD
Aug 29 3:30PM EST Devil Rays vs Athletics HD
Aug 30 6:30PM EST Marlins vs Mets HD

It looks like the Marlins have 3 games against the Mets in HD.. how can upstart Fox Sports Florida trump ESPN in HD sports programming? I swear if this keeps up I'll watch FSN over ESPNHD 5 to 1.

Still no word on an HD schedule from FSN Florida though... looks like the entire 4 game series against the Mets will be in HD though.

Shea Stadium looks beautiful in HD, but the stadium is half empty what's up Met fans?

Dvlos,

this is unprecedented. You are getting the HD Feed that MSG and FoxNY does locally for Cablevision. I've never heard of anyone team getting the HD feed away from their own stadium (except for games in INHD); Wow!

Yeah, this is pretty cool. First RSN i've known to have all these games covered. I wonder how many people are actually seeing this, considering voom only has about 40,000 subs and it's only avail in FL...

I think Voom WANTS to make a big deal out of this, but can't because they don't have RSNs in place across the nation. This is awesome, the next three days will have HD coverage, and then they head BACK to Pro Player Stadium for a good matchup against the Cubs... if Frances stays away from South Florida I won't be home probably to see them in HD, I'll be at the park cheering like a maniac... can you guys tell me if you have watched as much sports from one team in HD in two weeks as has been logged in this thread? I feel special...

Check your My Voom, account online, many people are reporting FSN Cleveland as Active.

9-1-04 Marlins vs Mets HD 6:30PM
9-3-04 Cubs vs Marlins HD 7PM
9-4-04 Cubs vs Marlins HD 5:30PM
and (WOW)
9-4-04 Angels vs Indians HD 6:30PM

deedled said:
9-1-04 Marlins vs Mets HD 6:30PM
9-3-04 Cubs vs Marlins HD 7PM
9-4-04 Cubs vs Marlins HD 5:30PM
and (WOW)
9-4-04 Angels vs Indians HD 6:30PM

Angels vs Indians in HD: Man now I am really really jealous. I need to move to Florida... :D

Just heard on the radio that due to Hurricane/Tropical Storm the Chicago cubs vs Marlins games may not be played. As a matter of fact, the Cubs are back in Chicago and waiting to see what the decision will be.

Most likely they will have the Marlins play 2 more serieses here at home because I think they lost 1 whole game on rain delays + the Cubs...

Good news: The program guide shows the Marlins in HD tonight.

Bad news: The marlins game in HD was canceled tonight.

Hurricane news: It's smoking reefer off the carribean islands with Ricky Williams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)