VOD: Showtime & HDNet Movies not available?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Fiachra

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 10, 2008
New England
Is anyone else getting a message that they are unavailable when they try access these VOD channels via the guide?

I have the Premier (All Movies) package and the HD upgrade. These have worked in the past. Last night I reauthorized the receiver too. No different this morning.

Ok through receiver I guess yeah have not seen that yet maybe someone else has.

I lost 1000 a week ago. Had to do a complete reset of the received.

S~
I hit the red button on the receiver last night too. I have a HR22 and I open the little door on the lower RH front, to the left of the card there is a little red button. That is the one I pushed. The receiver reset and still worked great. Just I noticed those two VOD (1545 was one of them) channels when I access them give that message.

I hit the red button on the receiver last night too. I have a HR22 and I open the little door on the lower RH front, to the left of the card there is a little red button. That is the one I pushed. The receiver reset and still worked great. Just I noticed those two VOD (1545 was one of them) channels when I access them give that message.

Red button doesn't work. I had to go into the menu and do a complete receiver reset (third choice). Nothing else worked.

S~

Be forewarned it will set your receiver back to default. You will lose any DVR'd programs, timers, etc. You will have to redo them.

S~
Just out of curiosity -how long did your's take to come back? The message said 1-3 hours. Mindless inquirers want to know. LOL

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)