VOD TV Shows on 522?

andrews777

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 5, 2004
When the VOD option first showed up on my 522 it had 3 TV shows. It had none the following day and everytime I checked since then. Is this the plan? Will it ever have "free" TV shows again? I refuse to pay for their movie offerings and I wish I could just have the hard disk space.....

Brad

If it says it has shows available then it simply has downloaded them so you can watch it you pay for them. They are stored on a seperate partition from the DVR recordings as I have been told on a 522 and should not decrease the space you have for DVR recordings.

Next B.S. fee .... crystal ball theory .... $4.99 for extra storage of the shows you love right on your hard drive.

If it says it has shows available then it simply has downloaded them so you can watch it you pay for them. They are stored on a seperate partition from the DVR recordings as I have been told on a 522 and should not decrease the space you have for DVR recordings.

It doesn't say I have any shows, I have just been checking - which is a bit slower than I care for.

I am still a bit annoyed they had this extra space "reserved for the 2 years I had the unit. I am still running out of time with all the things I like to record. I DON'T want any VOD/PPV movies! :)

Brad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)