VOOM Channel Lineup Card

K4LK

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
I don't know if anyone has done this before but I created an Excel spreadsheet of the VOOM channel lineup. There are 3 sheets in the workbook - by category, by channel number, and by channel name. I also generated PDFs from the sheets. Hope it's useful. Have fun.

Dana

Updated 3/29/04 with recent changes.

Updated 4/16/04 to add Fox News on 412 and move Boxing HD to 711.

Updated 4/21/04 to add the Golf Channel on 329.

Updated 5/6/04 to add the ESPN suite.

Updated 5/23/04 to add TNT HD.

Updated 7/28/04 to update HD Cinema names & Equator.

Updated 9/20/04 to add USA, Scifi and Fox Sports Florida SD & HD.

Updated 12/13/04. Added HGTV, Food, Music Choice channels Classic Country, 90's, Singers and Standards, Sounds of the Seasons & Salsa y Merengue, removed Boxing HD and changed Bravo HD to Universal HD.

Updated 1/3/05. Added Sunshine, renamed MOOV and the cinema 10 channels.

Updated 3/8/05. Added Lifetime, Lifetime Movie Network, Lifetime Real Women, National Geographic and Country Music TV.

Fixed a typo on KungFu HD. Thanks Voom4Me

Updated 3/14/05. Under the "by channel # page" channels 252 & 251 were reversed. Channel 862 is now "Arena Rock". Changed the channel number for the "Hit List" to channel 870. Removed channel 404. I've left channels 311, 341 (NFL HD and FSFL HD) hoping they'll return. Added channel 700 (INVOOM). Added an apostrophe to the beginning of 90's. Added a space in "Sci Fi". Thanks Voom4Me

Updated 3/15/05

Added 6 new channels and expanded the acronymns of AMC, IFC, TCM, WE, The Movie Channel, TNT, BET, HGTV, TBS, HBO, TLC

Updated 3/19/05

Added 9 new channels and added a listing by channel number that includes the IPG abbreviations.

Updated 3/22/05

Added Wealth TV, DIY, History Intl, Fine Living.

Updated 3/26/05

Added CNN En Espanol and ESPN Deportes

Go VOOM! Yeah baby!

Attachments

• VOOM_lineup.zip
    127.6 KB · Views: 414
Thanks for the efforts on this, Dana. If I ever get installed this will be very helpful. ;)

:D :D :D

Dana finally took a quick glimpse and these are excellent! thanks. I think what rang1995 says about the theme of cinema 10 will be great to incorporate as well. I know one of them shows crimes and another comedy. Thanks again.

Great work. I just got intalled today and this is exactly what we all needed. My guys handed me a 5th generation photocopy supplied by Installs, Inc which I could barely read. As we get older (and continually change providers!) we don't memorize our favorites as easily. Thanks for your time and effort. :)

Dana : didnt mean it's your fault --cinema 10 --i was wondering if there was a site that showed it,i know sometimes the ads on voom say "ch 104" and you will see a theme i guess we can all figure it out in a day or two :)

Yeah, thanks Dana.
Now I can easily show all the wannabe Voomers what they are missing (ha-ha-ha) :cool:

There are no set/strick themes, just coincidences. I think you'll find many westerns on Cinema 10. Action movies on Cinema 5.:yes Proponderance of musicals on Cinema 8. No epics on Epics, etc.:(

Thanks a lot. It is very useful. As an enhancement, I asterisked the HD channels, since they are 90% of what I watch....