Voom Channels Down

It's all back to normal, except for some sound problems on TreasureHD.

First with Monsters, now with other VOOM channels. Really, there is no excuse for not showing the programming according to the published schedule. I can't ever recall this nonsense on any other channels on any system I ever subscribed to.

it was all of 3 hours where something went wrong with a few channels. cable outages are much worse in general.

get a grip people!

you think it will be better at another provider? same issues. My 721 broke again (3rd one) but do I think cable will be better? no, since my sister is on her 3rd SA8000HD, and it took my Mom 3 motorola boxes on install to get her FiOS working right. ;)

it was all of 3 hours where something went wrong with a few channels. cable outages are much worse in general.

get a grip people!

you think it will be better at another provider? same issues. My 721 broke again (3rd one) but do I think cable will be better? no, since my sister is on her 3rd SA8000HD, and it took my Mom 3 motorola boxes on install to get her FiOS working right. ;)

Who said anything about jumping to cable? This is the 2nd Voom issue in 2 weeks.

I think people can complain about it if they want. If you don't like it, stop reading the thread.

Watching Topkapi on FilmFest. One of my favorite old movies, but this is the first time I've seen it in HD. What a treat! Thanks VOOM.

Not to be a whiner but when cable has an outage and you call in you get a discount in cincy. With all these outages you would think dish would do the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)