Voom Down?!?!?

amp

Original poster
Feb 28, 2005
I had been watching Voom for about 30 min and all of a sudden I'm getting no signal. I went to the satellite dish installation screen and have a reading of 0 coming in where it has never been below 97 before. I tried to reboot and still no luck. Anyone else having this problem? :eek:

Guess I'll have to try and re-aim the satellite then. Thanks for the reply

Unless the dish was moved, you shouldn't have to re-aim if you were getting a good signal before...!!!
Check the connections...check the dish (maybe it blew away...)

Welcome to 61.5! You haven't responded yet but it sounds like rain fade to me. It doesn't have to be raining at your house to fade, just anywhere in the beampath.

It's a nice clear day in DC, not a cloud in the sky. I'd swear the satellite just disappeard :). The signal went 97-0 like nothing. I quickly tried to reaim (moving it a few degrees in both direction and couldn't get anything. Was still getting local OTA chanels though, so connections must be good. About only thing I can think is that the wind moved it, but it's sitting on 100 lbs of concrete. I don't think it's that windy!!! :) I didn't have much time as I was on lunch break but will look at it again tonight and call support if that doesn't work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)