Voom Dvr

Perhaps we're mixing applies and oranges. Going into next year, a $4.95 "DVR usage fee" would be reasonable, but you would have to add this to the basic $9.95 monthly IRD rental fee - $14.90 per month. I would gladly consider purchasing a DVR if only VOOM were to change their equipment activation policy.

I called for the list, and they said there is no list, and when we call in for requests to be listed, rather than tell us there is no list, they make a note on our account that we want the DVR. I was told they are in "testing" mode now, and that they are told not to give an introduction date, but, when pushed, the CSR said maybe late Sept, Oct.

There is "NO LIST"... who ever may have told you that there was one and put you on it probably did so to get rid of you for being a pain... they asked me "where did you hear about a list, on a forum"... so just goes to show, don't believe everything you read here.... the DVRs will be here when the DVRs are ready....!!!

riffjim4069 said:
Ok, I'm buying a round of drinks for everyone on the Voom Forum if I see a VOOM DVR in my house during October...ain't gonna happen!
Hey!!! Put me on THAT list, just in case VOOM comes through!!! :rolleyes:

riffjim4069 said:
Ok, I'm buying a round of drinks for everyone on the Voom Forum if I see a VOOM DVR in my house during October...
You realize, that we currently have 10,676 members...
That's a lot of drinks! :D

So Ilya......that's not a hint saying this thing is really coming in October is it??? :shocked

No.......I didn't think so. :no

HeavyC said:
So Ilya......that's not a hint saying this thing is really coming in October is it??? :shocked
No, I don't know when exactly it will be released. But if I were VOOM, I would do all possible (and impossible) to have it ready before the holiday shopping season!

I agree...it's rare when I have the wife ready to buy into something no matter how much it ends up costing. She's completely sold on this system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts