Voom Guide

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
anybody know whats up with the voom guide? on monsters and majestic it just says movie for the next 24 hours?? are they moving things around, or are they just off for the weekend :)

Maybe E* is showing off Voom's wide range of diverse programming :p

Id bet someone just dropped the ball, and wanted to leave early on friday!

I think they just want people to turn to that channel so they can see whats playing, and rainbow can say people are really watching what we put out there, why should we put new stuff out when they really enjoy what we have out already!

I have a feeling something is going on, today was the first time in 3 years WorldsportsHD/RushHD didn't do a scheduled LaLiga game.

Maybe with all this channel shuffle going on the other Voom channels might be uplinked soon.

someone on another website, said they did not get their information in on time....but my twisted mind wanting the channels uplinked think this is because of all the moving around :)

I meant guy tv, majestic just was what my dumb fat fingers wrote instead, its amazing thing what can happen from the brain all the way down that road to the fingers! and or mouth :)

I've been wondering about the "missing" listings as well. If MonstersHD goes, so goes my VOOM add on. I keep hoping they will begin showing some movies I actually want to see.

I had the same problem with my voom guide, but only recall having a program issue with monster's didn't pay attention to any other channels.. But yesterday it was saying movie and today its all better....

Well on the 4th, I can see movie listings for MonsterTV, but they peter out and return to "Movie" after a couple of days. Guy TV is just the other way around. I see only "Movie" listings until Sunday morning, when the guide returns to listing Easy Rider, Big Heat, etc.

Very Strange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)