Voom has live chat support.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jgantert

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 7, 2004
Aberdeen, MD
Not sure if this has been posted before or not, but if you login to Voom.com, select My Voom, then select Installation. On the right frame, there is a way to get live customer support.

Has anyone tried this yet?

-John

Oh no, I can just see Chet and Vurbano logged in on them bad boys every single day....

vurbano: Dish looks better raise the bandwidth!
Chet: So wuzzup VOom I'm quitting today are you going to destroy all the SD channels and give me 20mpbs?
Tech: Uh
vurbano: Man this is horrible all the grain, all the noise, this is horrible Dish's PVR is so much better than my car and what does voom give me? BAD PQ!! I'm quitting, what's going to happen are you going to give me 17mbps or what?
Tech: WEll uh...
Chetk: hey! Stop side-stepping the issue we asked you a question where's our bandwidth this 12mbps over compressed treachery HAS TO STOP!
Seawaves: Voom sucks. Hd sucks, TV sucks, Tyson sucks, cables suck, signals suck, I pay $12 to Dish now and I'm happy. Well $12 sucks.

:D

Dvlos said:
Oh no, I can just see Chet and Vurbano logged in on them bad boys every single day....

Chet: So wuzzup VOom I'm quitting today are you going to destroy all the SD channels and give me 20mpbs?
vurbano: Man this is horrible all the grain, all the noise, this is horrible Dish's PVR is so much better than my car and what does voom give me? BAD PQ!! I'm quitting, what's going to happen are you going to give me 17mbps or what?
Chetk: hey! Stop side-stepping the issue we asked you a question where's our bandwidth this 12mbps over compressed treachery HAS TO STOP!
Seawaves: Voom sucks. Hd sucks, TV sucks, Tyson sucks, cables suck, signals suck, I pay $12 to Dish now and I'm happy. Well $12 sucks.

wow.. im glad im not in that catagory....lol
I have used the online question just yesterday..

Dvlos said:

The really funny thing is thats not too far off.

jagouar said:
The really funny thing is thats not too far off.
Its a little off, I dont threaten to quit. But I will evaluate my HD provider options around Jan 1. And I dont think you will see 17mbps average BW. I have stated that I thought they could have a much better PQ and less problems at an average of 14 mbps.

I'm with vurbano, I am really on the fence and am not convinced yet which way to jump. I'll wait it out until Jan 1 and when the rates go up, the PQ better follow or I'm jumping off.

Dvlos said:

Did vurbano or ChetK run over your dog or something? You've been all over these guys for a couple days. All I see is healthy dissent from those of us wo have seen a drop in PQ since March/April.

squicken said:
Did vurbano or ChetK run over your dog or something? You've been all over these guys for a couple days. All I see is healthy dissent from those of us wo have seen a drop in PQ since March/April.
I'm surprised I didn't see my name in the online chat. ;)

squicken said:

No. It's just that almost every thread that starts up, it could be "My OTA antenna is getting low signal" or "HBO - HD: Dreamcatcher tonighta t 8pm EST"

suddenly one of them pops in "OMG who cares the b/w is shot blkajsdlajsldajs" (oK I'm exaggerating). I really appreciate their advocating more bandwidth, the ones who I really wish would pick up the torch on that is people like Wilt! It just makes me laugh at how OFTEN they post about it, it's all they ever say. So I get a bit cynical and tease them.

I also think they make a mountain out of a mole hill, it's an issue, but I think some people can read their posts and stay away from Voom. My point has always been if people shy away from Voom especially with some of the 'hater' posts on this forum.. the only ones that suffer is us.

If Voom doesn't have money to expand, we suffer. If Voom can't keep adding more HD and pulling in more HD content, we lose. If Voom doesn't take off like wildfire I think, HDTV starts to lose, and we all lose again. At least put a positive spin on things as well, everything Voom does isn't bad or lets face it they'd only have 35 subs, not 35,000.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts