Voom in need of improvement ?

Do you agree Voom needs work done to its programming?

• Yes,all around.

Votes: 112 60.9%
  • Yes,but it only needs to be in a seperate package,for less $$$

Votes: 14 7.6%
  • Yes Drop this crappy service and get me real HD networks

Votes: 48 26.1%
  • No, its perfect

Votes: 10 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Out of what 15 Voom channels there's at least 10 that I'd bet rarely get viewed. One cool thing about Voom is showin off a great looking picture to your friends. But count those Voom channels and see how many your hardly watch. I'll bet the over on 7.

I only watch about two of them. My wife enjoyed Monster when she first found it, but hasn't watched it much lately and occasionally RAVE has a decent concert on.

Other than that I would be fine with the others being replaced by Sci-Fi HD and Speed HD.

I would drop all of the Voom channels. They were nice when I first signed up now they are a waste of bandwidth. I'll trade the Voom channels for one good HD network that doesn't blow.

You missed my point completely.

You are saying these current (HD in name only) channels won't be STRETCH-O-VISION or ALL SD UPCONVERT, ALL THE TIME, "sometime in the future". You don't know when, if EVER, that will happen.

VOOM is ALL HD, ALL THE TIME, now.......no waiting or speculating necessary.

New programming is the issue with Voom, IMO. There is some new stuff on there but it is not a regular occurence or a predictable pattern. If they just got their act together an started a regular process of adding new content monthly, it would be much more appealing. If this happened the majority of people who get Voom would like it. There are a few people who just don't like a wide range of subject matter and just want 2 or 3 types of programs. You will never make them happy. At least not until we get SciFi-HD, USA-HD, and Speed-HD. :)

I emailed Voom this week and prodded them to get on the ball. I will do this weekly from now on. If we got 100 other viewers to do this as well, they might get a better idea that they have something we want more of.

How many times

How many threads are going to be created saying the same ol sh*t. This is just another I hate VOOM thread. Hemi your fuel injectors need cleaning out.

TV2 and Microsoft Media Center

Program my remote!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)