VOOM Links with lots of good DOCS!

I printed and laminated the channel line-up. Very handy and easy to read ata glance.

Geno

ibglowin said:
Looks like the juicy stuff has already been taken down

Yup, the meeting minutes were great. I keep looking hoping to find new ones.

Geno

Sean or other current VOOM users: I've searched and searched these threads and can't find the answer to this question:

How many hours does the guide show ahead of current time?

Does the OTA channels show the correct info for what's showing?

Does this box ever "lose it's brains" like the Dish 6000 and have to reacquire the sat?

Thanks, 2 more days to install.

DarrellP said:
Sean or other current VOOM users: I've searched and searched these threads and can't find the answer to this question:

How many hours does the guide show ahead of current time?

Does the OTA channels show the correct info for what's showing?

Does this box ever "lose it's brains" like the Dish 6000 and have to reacquire the sat?

Thanks, 2 more days to install.

It's three days ahead of time.

Yes, the OTA channels do show the correct information. I have seen cases where it is not the case in other channels like WorldSport, Rush, Gallery..

Not changing between OTA and Sat. The 6000 has a bad bug that when you stay too long on OTA channels it will lose the satellite signal and has to reacquire. This is not the case with VOOM stb. It does loses the guide information from time to time but it does not happen often. A quick reboot and waiting 10-15 minutes will reacquire all the guide information.

Too Cool, I can't wait, looks like I can dump my Dish locals after all. I've seen a lot of wrong guide info on Dish as well.

morepar2u said:
I cannot get your link below to work...
I think that was a proprietary document placed by Installs Inc. on a public web site by mistake. It is no longer available.

If you are looking for a user manual, you can get it here. Also, please check the STB FAQ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts