VOOM LLC is BACK

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
danielle_s said:
Voom dies when it stops broadcasting a signal, and we're still getting one.
Nahh, the diehards will say that Voom lives even after the satellite signal is cut. :D And they will swear that they have inside sources that say that the good Dolans expect to relaunch services within a week. :D And then a week later they will say that it still will happen, it's just delayed. :rolleyes:

Voom will be dead when the set top boxes are removed from homes. :D

JL
veek.jpg

Danielle, Gutter, & Screech how many times must I tell you to get your hands back in the car and stop feeding the trolls. Don't make me have to come back there and use my belt. :D

justalurker said:
Nahh, the diehards will say that Voom lives even after the satellite signal is cut. :D And they will swear that they have inside sources that say that the good Dolans expect to relaunch services within a week. :D And then a week later they will say that it still will happen, it's just delayed. :rolleyes:

Voom will be dead when the set top boxes are removed from homes. :D

JL
veek.jpg

I will repeat myself one more time, VOOM is dead when and only when you turn your system on and they are no longer broadcasting. That is when it's over. I don't understand why you would think that people would say that's not over when they're no longer receiving a signal? I do believe the people here are smart enough to know that the day they don't have a signal it's over.

danielle_s said:
I do believe the people here are smart enough to know that the day they don't have a signal it's over.
I didn't say it was because they were not smart. I said it was because they were dedicated. We've already seen Voom pass a few of the "sorry, it's going away" milestones and yet there is widespread disbelief that Voom is actually shutting down.

So why not extend that to "no signal but still Vooming"?

Regardless of what happens to the signal, Voom will live on in the hearts and minds of it's followers. :D

JL
veek.jpg

wrong.gif
Partly,right though (so in keeping with character!) VoOM does live on...we're just hoping some of the nightmares of scavengers that we've endured through all this WON'T...

sign07.gif
...sorry...well, I didn't hear Daddy say my name!

Voom is very much alive

I love it voom is going to survive. The new harmonic deoders are great. I was watching this show on ultra with Joey KIdd, got is she beautiful. What detail. I have never seen such HD in my life. The CSR told me they should be adding new channels in the next few weeks.

Charles Dolan is serious about the voom experiment, and he is selling shares in Cablevision. I am going to buy share in the new company, i have that much faith in voom. Voom is like cocaine, once you try is you are hooked ( not speaking from personal experience)

Voom is getting so much publicity, that even my mailman has heard of voom. He came in to see my picture , and he got a rptv hd, and is considering getting voom.

THANK YOU MR DOLAN FOR KEEPING OUR VOOM ALIVE. I AM A SUBSCRIBER TILL I DIE, AND SO WILL MY KIDS. I LOVE VOOM AND REALLY ENJOY COMING HOME TO ITI LOVE VOOM AND REALLY ENJOY COMING HOME TO IT

"Their not misinformed, their hamster's have dead so they remain ignorate cause their to cheap to go buy a new one."

Danielle, I'm trying to disect this sentence to make some sense out of it? :)
Was this all intentional?

Lob :)

Lobstah said:
"Their not misinformed, their hamster's have dead so they remain ignorate cause their to cheap to go buy a new one."

Danielle, I'm trying to disect this sentence to make some sense out of it? :)
Was this all intentional?

Lob :)
It's not even written in English :no !

Voom site

www.voom.com now says that they are not taking new customers and will be shutting down by the end of march. And the voomllc.com site says it is "Temporarily Unavailable"

Doesn't look promising.

Looks very promising considering the shutdown has been suspended and programming is still going out, but if you base your outlook on their respective websites then yeah...

http://skyretailer.com/

"After the much talked about moves late Wednesday night involving the board of directors at Cablevision, the company announced this morning in a Securities and Exchange Commission filing that it will delay the shut down of the VOOM satellite TV service."

doubletwist said:
www.voom.com now says that they are not taking new customers and will be shutting down by the end of march. And the voomllc.com site says it is "Temporarily Unavailable"

Doesn't look promising.
Welcome to the forum.... you have a lot of catching up to do. ..especially about what the current Chairmen C. Dolan has been doing. Looks like you will be keep VOOMing if you are a customer.

rvsixer said:
It's not even written in English :no !

Ok so I messed up and put the word dead where I should have put died.
I can't believe that you didn't get it. If you'd stop flushing your head down the toilet you might understand.

Imagine the inside of a brain as an empty room. There is a hamster than runs inside of a wheel that powers the light bulb. You know when someone is thinking and "get it" the light bulb appears.

That's what I mean. Their hamsters have died so their ignorant cause they can't come up with rational thought.

geez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)