Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Spring is in Bloom for VOOM HD Networks, fans have been happy to see some signs of life at the HD programming giant. As May 1st rolled around...

CLICK HERE FOR THE REST...

Catch new editions of "The Satellite Dish" at MultiChannel.COM!

i DO NOT THINK voom HAS THE MONEY to do more new shows. It seems that every three months voom has new programs and then repeats for three months.

I think (actually, I know) if DishNetwork gets out of there Voom Contract, it's me that will be moving on. Of course I realize that DishNetwork could care less about how I feel, but I will care less about them if they drop Voom. Voom is the only thing that keeps them ahead of Directv, for me......

Does E* offer any HD channels yet? When I left in March their HD-Lite channels(doesn't count as HD mind you), both the MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 variety, were noticably inferior to HD being delivered via OTA, DirecTV, FiOS, and the local Comcast.

I can't see how you can be the leader of HD when you don't even offer a single HD channel in the lineup.:confused:

Does E* offer any HD channels yet? When I left in March their HD-Lite channels(doesn't count as HD mind you), both the MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 variety, were noticably inferior to HD being delivered via OTA, DirecTV, FiOS, and the local Comcast.

I can't see how you can be the leader of HD when you don't even offer a single HD channel in the lineup.:confused:

Its a joke! They are so NOT the HD leader its not even funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)