Voom off air early Tuesday morning

Voom Channels Missing After Midnite

For the past 2 nights now the Voom channels went off after 11pm to Midnight, then came back on later that day. How much longer is this going to happen? Am I getting ripped off by paying for a programming package that I am not receiving?

What satellite are you getting the voom channels off of? It appears Voom off of 61.5 is up and working fine as of 1am est.

I posted the same issue last night on my 921 pointed at 61.5' orbital slot.

Off Air for about 2 hours, then back on. Are they shuffling transponders making room for all 21 voom channels?
:confused:

Making room for VOOM21 seems to be the logical choice. All I know is VOOM HD Networks said all VOOM channels will be on-the-air by the end of the year...the sooner, the better. Additionally, I was at Sears over the weekend and all the new Dish Network paraphernalia stated, "Dish Network - The HD Leader." I would be nice to see a couple National HD channel go live.

riffjim4069 said:
Making room for VOOM21 seems to be the logical choice. All I know is VOOM HD Networks said all VOOM channels will be on-the-air by the end of the year...the sooner, the better. Additionally, I was at Sears over the weekend and all the new Dish Network paraphernalia stated, "Dish Network - The HD Leader." I would be nice to see a couple National HD channel go live.

COUGHStarzHD,EncoreHD,CinemaxHDandTMCHDCOUGH.

The other day, I had scheduled a movie to record late at night on one of the Voom channels. Next morning, I had a program called "Off Air" that was on for an odd time...like 1 hour 37 minutes. It turned out to be the movie, minus the beginning.

Oh, this was off 129, not 61.5

Voom Back on 61.5

Seems like whatever they were doing has been completed for now, as Voom is back up and running on 61.5 after midnight PST. Now I can watch the Pink Panther Reruns again and again...

All of the Voom channels were off the air again last night for about 5 - hours, the PG said "off air". I called Dish this morning - they are the lamest CSR dept i have ever encountered. Answer, "must be a problem with your satellite, and we know of no new channels being added." If you call them just to get information that is a waste of time. Also on Monsters I have no PG .. it just says MOVIE for each of the time slots. Noticed this on one of the Showtime channels last night as well .. service is far from perfect.

so they are really not 'off the air' we just lose access to them? I am not that technical, any speculation on what may be going on?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)