VOOM playing the same movie on 2 channels

jnardone

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 20, 2004
Hi:
Last night VOOM was showwing the same movie on two of its exclusive channels at the same time. Vampire's Kiss with Nicholas Cage was showing on one of the HD Cinema Channels as well as on Monsters. Is VOOM this disorganized?

I was thinking that with only 25,000 subscribers and the amount of repetition on their exclusive channels there have got to be alot of times when absolutely no one is watching some of these channels. Talk about wasted bandwidth - launching a satellite, converting a HD movie, uploading it to the satellite and then having ZERO VIEWERS.

Joseph

I would rather they show one good movie on a few channels rather than some of the other junk they keep cycling over and over. Why the hell did they purchase the rights to "The Garbage Pail Kids Movie"? This was NEVER a good movie. Take that cash and go bribe INHD or HDNet for some of their stuff.

SonicRob said:
Live Girls Nude Unite Awesome What Channel is that on. :D
I don't think it's ever actually been on -- they just list it in the program guide on channel 104 once in a while, but it's not there when you tune in. Frequently it seems to be some Shackleton dude running around the North Pole or something. I keep tunin' in though -- one of these days they might actually show it! :shocked

Wow, it's listed on 2 channels and you can only watch 1 at a time! What a crummy trick to play on YOU. Next thing you know, your car won't start.....and then......

Zoom is not good if showing too same movies on two channels you cannot not look at but one ata time I just don't know why they wont put a diffrant movie on one channel and then everyone one have a choice of what to watch Im looking for big things to happen at the start of new year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts