VOOM pvr/dvr

Technut

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 30, 2004
San Antonio, Texas, USA
Wife has been bugging about the PVR, since its launch date has been put off.
I was wondering if anyone has some pic's of the mysterious box. I think if i could buy myself a couple of months if i had some screen shots. I will post the only pic i have found. Her suggestion was switch back to Directv buy a $999.00 HD tivo But i prefer VOOMS HD lineup....wasnt the whole house networked PVR shown off at some electronics show earlier in the year?

Mr. C

Attachments

• img_hd_dvr.jpg
    img_hd_dvr.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 282
Check the VOOM DVR Discussions sub-forum. Some pictures have been posted there. But I think, these were all prototype pictures. Not sure if this is what VOOM will end up shipping. Could be sufficient for your purpose though ;)

Here is a video clip from the CES Show

Ilya said:
Check the VOOM DVR Discussions sub-forum. Some pictures have been posted there. But I think, these were all prototype pictures. Not sure if this is what VOOM will end up shipping. Could be sufficient for your purpose though ;)

Here is a video clip from the CES Show

oh yeah that clip will do the trick at least i can show her "PROOF" that something is being done by voom on this.
Thanks Ilya

Is there any new info on this. Is it still schedule to come out this "fall"? Honestly, I just want to know if I can expect this to come out in 2004 or not.

I want the DVR.

Wife wants HD PPV! She wants newer movies than are on the premium channels.

Any idea about the timing of the HD PPV channels??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts