VOOM re-starts advertising at AVSForum

Walter L.

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 29, 2004
Portland, Oregon
Well, the title says it all. The ad was gone the last 2 days but it's back again. What's the meaning of that? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Don't know if I'm just blind or what. :( Is anyone else having a problem seeing the VOOM ad on the AVS site? :confused: I see lots of ads, and there is one box that is blank. When I click on it, nothing happens. even though I get the little hand that says "click here" when I hover over it. :confused:

OH. This can't be! VOOM is going dark. Cutting everyone off this weekend. Have it on good authority from SATBIZNET. Why would they think of spending money they don't have to advertise?

Everyone says the board told them they can't spend money after January 31st. How could this be? So many people here are so expert..so knowlegeable and business smart.

I also have some swamp land in Florida and Jane Fonda is my sales agent.

Also, I got the newest Dell catalog in my mail yesterday, and they continue to be featured there also

Vicki, a quick off topic question if you dont mind. Are you able to get KTXLDT2 40.2 on you OTA? I can only get 40.1 in Carmichael, I think I may need an OTA upgrade :/

Thanks in advance
SactoCal

SactoCal, I got 40.2 a time or two, but usually only 40.1. Now that was with the original Stealth antenna. An upgrade to a Weingard didn't pull in anything for me, so I went back to the Stealth. Was approved for a further upgrade, but the installers never showed up with the antenna VOOM had approved, and I wouldn't let them install their substitutes. Channelmaster 4228 or DB8 were reputed to be the upgrade I needed. Good Luck! :D

Vicki

JaydeeD said:
Also, I got the newest Dell catalog in my mail yesterday, and they continue to be featured there also
Catalog advertising and contents are put together many weeks prior to distribution.

Thanks Vicki,

I am slated for an OTA upgrade now also. We will see if it helps. I am a bit closer than you to the signal I believe, so maybe I will have better luck.