VOOM STB Version 00.05.68: Features/Bugs/Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
dmm said:
I'm not sure if this has been discussed but it would be nice if the guide could go back 0:30. It's frustrating when you catch the end of program but can't tell what it is because the guide is telling what's on next and you can't go back to check.
Go online to Zap2It, you can go back a day or so.

Bob-o said:
Thanks for the reply. I thought I might extend the mast 5 or10 feet. Can't get over the trees very well as they are 80 to 85 feet tall. (G)

You don't necessarily need to get above the trees, you just need to get high enough that the signal can get through them more easily.

<pre>
|| ******* ___
|| ********* |
|| | | | | [ ]
(broadcast) (trees) (your house)
(antenna ) (short antenna)
|| *** ___
|| ***** |
|| ******* |
|| ********* |
|| | | | | [ ]
(broadcast) (trees) (your house)
(antenna ) (antenna with mast)
</pre>
See?

WickedDyno said:
You don't necessarily need to get above the trees, you just need to get high enough that the signal can get through them more easily.
See?

The picture you showed implied pine trees that are denser at the bottom. Other trees are denser at the top, so raising the antenna might make little difference if you do not get over them...

I want to bring up this bug again: When using the Surf Bar, if you hit Info for a program then press the scroll up or down button to exit the Info, you cannot hit Select to watch the program, there is not response from the stb, you must hit up/down again and come back to the program name to make it respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts