VOOM Tivo Channel Codes

mogold

Original poster
Nov 29, 2004
I just had VOOM installed. I connected an atenna to the Tivo to overcome the local channel issue then I re-ran the guided setup on the Tivo to change to Voom and an antenna. Everything is fine until we get to the channel changing codes.

Does 10035 work for anyone else? Is there another way to cnnect the VOOM to the Tivo than the IR Blaster?

Mona

mogold said:
I just had VOOM installed. I connected an atenna to the Tivo to overcome the local channel issue then I re-ran the guided setup on the Tivo to change to Voom and an antenna. Everything is fine until we get to the channel changing codes.

Does 10035 work for anyone else? Is there another way to cnnect the VOOM to the Tivo than the IR Blaster?

Mona

It's been a while since I set up my tivo to change channels on the voom receiver, but it does work. I have an HD400 from toshiba with tivo series 2. I use the ir blasters that hang over the front of the voom receiver. The tivo blasts the numbers of the channel it wants to tune to, rather than the channel up down code. I guess that's so it doesn't have a problem getting to the channel it wants to record, if you've been changing channels on voom with the voom remote, and the tivo is out of sync with the voom on what channel is playing.

I can't remember the code or even how I did it, though.

mogold said:
Everything is fine until we get to the channel changing codes.

Does 10035 work for anyone else?
I have both Voom and cable running through my Series 2 Tivo. I'm not sure what you're asking when you refer to '10035' though...