Voom wants this website?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

brn81

Original poster
Mar 27, 2004
I called in tonight to ask for a dish upgrade b/c of rain fade problems. At first the CSR said they don't do dish upgrades and that a bigger dish will actually enhance the problem.....I then told him that I've heard of other people with the same problem getting a bigger dish and read a lot about it online. He then talked to his supervisor and changed his tone drastically and took down my info to have someone call me back about hopefully getting a new bigger dish install. He said he was "escalating" my request. The strange thing is, he asked what website I had heard this on. I told him here (satelliteguys), and he wanted me to spell it out and everything. Anyone else's CSR wanted this info before? I thought it was kind of funny when he was giving me all these lines at first, then asked his supervisor about it. Hopefully they'll get back to me with good news...unfortunantly that means I'll probably have the same crappy installation company do the install though.

-Brad

yeah, well when you consider all of VOOM's installs have been within the past 6 months, they must be contracting with any and everyone.Basically, anyone who can climb aladder will become an installer.

Hey Brad, I too have had CSR's ask me where I am getting all of my information from. It's been thru E* rather than Voom but still I think that these companies are keeping an eye on this forum. I think this is a good thing maybe they will learn something about the products they are suppose to be supporting!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)