Voom Website Message 10/27

The Stone Man

Centennial, Colorado
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 15, 2004
Centennial, Colorado
Routine maintenance on www.voom.com makes the website unavailable until 6:00 AM EST. Tried to log on at 5:11 AM Mountain (7:11 AM EST) and still not available, with the following message---

The VOOM website will be unavailable from 12:00 am to 6:00 am EST on Wednesday, October 27th for routine system maintenance. Please visit again later and thanks for your interest in VOOM. If you need immediate assistance, please call 1.800.GET.VOOM.

Let's see what the routine maintenance provides.

Update: The sweepstakes came back at about 6AM Mountain. I was able to get 4 treats before having to exit to go to work. So I guess the original message about routine maintenance was pretty routine.

IF Voom lets me win I will say "I love Moov". Someone go tell them that. I really want that TV. LMAO

Vurbano i will spread the word maybe you will win that TV as a future Voom Customer i would guess Moov is one of there sucky channels so good luck on that TV. :D

Jagouar good luck i don't know were to put another Tv in my Small apartment i allready have a Projector with a 106 inch drapprey screen in takes up my whole wall. :D

SonicRob said:
Jagouar good luck i don't know were to put another Tv in my Small apartment i allready have a Projector with a 106 inch drapprey screen in takes up my whole wall. :D

same here AE100 on a 106 dalite screen... who cares its a high end TV, Im sure if I win I can find a place for it ;) Not to mention free va va voom for a year (Im only on the voom package right now)

Hopefully very few people saw this since theres no more than 40k subs that would actually visit the site so hopefully our chances are atleast "decent", personally I doubt that theres more than 6 or 7k entries (probably 1k people knew about it and send 6-7 votes).... So our chances could be really good... better than most online contests with stuff worth big bucks.

Jagouar your right or chances ar at least decent and heck it comes with a 1 year va va voom package can you imagine watching HBO,Starz,CInemax,Showtime and TMC on a 106 inch Screen we both should know. I think watching HDTV in a high end TV you can't go wrong so good luck who ever wins. :D