Voom's Oasis-HD & Treasure-HD at ExpressVu !!!!!!!

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
Looks like ExpressVu is getting some Voom channels in their lineup according to Lyngsat. My 6100 does not show this channels in the guide, so maybe is in the works.

So far Lyngsat shows 2 Voom channels at 82w in transponder 17

http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/expressvu2_sid.html

845 - TreasureHD
846 - OasisHD

I'm glad I got ExpressVu, just waiting on when they will be available to sub. :hungry:

Last edited:
If you watch the VuHD promo channel, the channel logos appear there as well (when it says the "Most HD channels"). A little premature but I guess they're coming!

-Mike

Someone posted the filings with the Government - and they looked like similar names - but clearly not the Voom channels as they noted they would highlight Canadian material.

bgilga said:
They are on .the program guide now. It says they will launch at 8PM

Nice :up .. I'll see if they are included in my package :D

BTW: Bell haters, Does your other Canadian provider include any Voom channels? :D :D

This is just the Begining! A few more well soon!

Attachments

• DSC01814.JPG
    DSC01814.JPG
    385.5 KB · Views: 229
  • DSC01815.JPG
    DSC01815.JPG
    524.5 KB · Views: 233
  • DSC01816.JPG
    DSC01816.JPG
    602.6 KB · Views: 210
Yeap mine is also on the guide, and by clicking on info it says that it's a free prevue til June 12th.. :D

I will also report back when it's on the air at 5pm pacific time.

There UP!!

Attachments

• DSC01822.JPG
    DSC01822.JPG
    277.3 KB · Views: 208
  • DSC01823.JPG
    DSC01823.JPG
    367.2 KB · Views: 233
  • DSC01824.JPG
    DSC01824.JPG
    316 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC01825.JPG
    DSC01825.JPG
    331.1 KB · Views: 199
I have expressvu and hd, not seeing these in the guide.

Do I have to reboot the dvr (9200)? If so, how?

-edit- I can manually go to the channels, but they are not in the guide. I even tried to force the guide to reload.

Anyway, TreasureHD IS a voom channel, right down to the logo.

OasisHD is a canadian channel.

-edit- Favorites channel guide brain farts. Nevermind!

Last edited:
Working fine here in SoCal. Bell, bring em on!! (rest of Voom :D )

Very strange considering that Voom said they WOULD NOT sell individual channels to distributors - it was the entire package or nothing.

I also wonder what's up with the FREE PREVIEW thing?

They intend to charge for these 2 channels :confused:

Bev did this with RaptorsHD as well, they gave a free preview until January something then after that it was included in one of your sports packs I think. I would assume that these two channels will be included into the HD pack that already exists, that is unless they start bringing in more Voom content. From what I have seen though only treasureHD is a Voom channel oasisHD is not. They look like pretty good channels so far, OasisHD has some pretty nice views.

My guide does not have these channels (845, 846), and I can't tune either. Entering 845 with the remote causes the receiver to tune to 849 (which is the next available channel I guess).

I have the HDTV package. My receiver is the 6100. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Also, what are channels 840 (M-HD) and 841 (MC-HD)?, they appear in red on the guide.

philhu said:
I have expressvu and hd, not seeing these in the guide.

Do I have to reboot the dvr (9200)? If so, how?

-edit- I can manually go to the channels, but they are not in the guide. I even tried to force the guide to reload.

Anyway, TreasureHD IS a voom channel, right down to the logo.

OasisHD is a canadian channel.

-edit- Favorites channel guide brain farts. Nevermind!

Hey Thanks a lot, I am fine then... I dont know where I read the channels 845 & 846.:confused:

philhu said:
The new ones are 809, 810.

Mine didnt show because I have a favorites list showing

Phil

HDTVFanAtic.. how did you capture and extract those images from the Express Vu receiver?

Very nice jpegs. :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)