Vote Now - User of the Month - June 2014!

Which SatelliteGuys Member was the most HELPFUL in the month of June?

• ICEBERG

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • JIMBO

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • RIFFJIM4059

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BOBBY

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • NAVYCHOP

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SatelliteGuys wants to recognize our hard working members who not only spend a lot of time posting here... but spend a lot of time here helping others, this is why we are introducing our new User of the Month feature!

The Top 5 (non staff) posters for the month have been selected and now its up to you, to vote who has been the most helpful and deserves the title of SatelliteGuys Member of the Month for June!

* Winner will win a $25 Amazon.COM Gift Certificate!
* The winner will be listed on our homepage and on the main forums listings as Member of the Month for the entire month!
* The winner will have their name announced on SatelliteGuys Radio!
* Plus our sincere thanks that your help has made SatelliteGuys a better place!

Here are our nominees for the month of June! (Listed in order of number of posts for the month)

ICEBERG
JIMBO
RIFFJIM4059
BOBBY
NAVYCHOP

REMEMBER YOU ARE VOTING FOR WHO YOU THINK HAS BEEN MOST HELPFUL IN THE MONTH OF JUNE. JUST DON'T VOTE FOR SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY POSTED A LOT. :)

Here are the rules...

The winner can only win the User of the Month once per calendar year (meaning if you win this one you will be eligible again in January. If the winner is one of the top posters in following months within the calendar year their name will be skipped and we we go on to our next highest poster.

Only one vote per member. Staff members may vote as well.

Our first winner will be announced on July 1st!

Good Luck!

Well I'm honored to be a finalist. Thank you.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I think you should kick off the second riffjim radio button and put me there instead. :D

BTW - I voted for Navy.

Reactions: navychop
Where's "none of the above" option. :rolleyes:

Just kidding, it will be a tough choice from this group of names. All are worthy. :)

Congrats Navychop! You are now the Member of the Month for July 2014!

Please PM me your email address so I can email your prize to you! :)

For the next Member of the Month, I will ask the staff to select 5 members they feel are the most helpful then on July 25th will put those 5 members up for a vote by the members to select the most helpful member for the month! :)

Thanks Navychop for helping others!

Reactions: Annie61
Thank you, thank you. I'd like to thank the academy- wait. Different award. ;)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

Congrats Navychop! You are now the Member of the Month for July 2014!

Please PM me your email address so I can email your prize to you! :)

For the next Member of the Month, I will ask the staff to select 5 members they feel are the most helpful then on July 25th will put those 5 members up for a vote by the members to select the most helpful member for the month! :)

Thanks Navychop for helping others!

"Conversation" sent. I just learned how to do this in the Reader App. Still can't see voting results from the R A.

Interesting how few voted. I'd have thought this would have been interesting to more. Perhaps it will catch on with time.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

Wow how did I miss this thread?Anyway Congrats Navy!I would have voted for you as well.

Reactions: navychop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)