VS HD NHL ALert

Thanks for the tip. I didn't check 9468 because of the program guide error.

Cool thing was, the Ducks/Stars was supposed to be blacked out for me as it was on our RSN (which I can't get because I have the HD Only package. I guess the incorrect guide through Dish for a loop, too! It was blacked out on 151 but not on 9468...

Good luck trying to get a game on 9468 to record properly though. Of course I guess the Masters is over now, so it shouldn't be an issue. But yes it was nice to have the live HD hockey instead of pre-recorded HD interviews and highlights.

There is nothing like a hockey game in HD. Following the puck is so much easier and game just looks so much better.

Of course, being here in Kansas City, it's tough to root for Pittsburgh and Nashville - both teams KC courted to come to our new Sprint Center. I want hockey in KC!!!

Thanks for the tip. I didn't check 9468 because of the program guide error.

Cool thing was, the Ducks/Stars was supposed to be blacked out for me as it was on our RSN (which I can't get because I have the HD Only package. I guess the incorrect guide through Dish for a loop, too! It was blacked out on 151 but not on 9468...

This happened for me also for the Caps-Flyers Game 1. Blacked out on 151, but the Masters guide information ensured that the game didn't get flagged in HD. I kept saying to my wife, "Can you imagine if Comcast found out about this? Charlie would have another lawsuit on his hands."

Sorry about this question being off topic, but whats the deal with Versus not broadcasting in 5.1 audio? Haven't seen this being discussed anywhere, or maybe I just missed it.

I got a lucky break too and got to watch the Avs - Wild game the other night even though it was supposed to be blacked out to me!

I guess I am going to have to move again... now that I live in Denver and have the HD only pack I get blacked out on almost all of the Avs games when they are on a national broadcast.

I got a lucky break too and got to watch the Avs - Wild game the other night even though it was supposed to be blacked out to me!

I guess I am going to have to move again... now that I live in Denver and have the HD only pack I get blacked out on almost all of the Avs games when they are on a national broadcast.

Dish needs to offer us RSN's with the HD Only package. I bet they could get another $10/month from 95% of us...

Charlie's so tight I can't imagine him turning a blind eye to additional revenue just waiting for him to take from us.

Dish needs to offer us RSN's with the HD Only package. I bet they could get another $10/month from 95% of us...

Charlie's so tight I can't imagine him turning a blind eye to additional revenue just waiting for him to take from us.

I'd pay the 10 bucks easy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)