Vs.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cowchip

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
Minnesota
So a few weeks ago I check my EPG and notice that I have Vs on ch 151 and I never had it before. Same goes for Tennis HD. Tonight I get home and it's gone! Was there some free preview or what am I missing here? I thought we were supposed to GET new HD channels on Wednesdays, not lose them. :) Come to think about it, I also had the Outdoor Channel too I believe and that disappeared sometime between now and then.

It's a good thing Dish has channel 102 so everyone who has Dish can go and see what is in free preview each month other wise it would be really confusing...

It's a good thing some people don't create a favorite list of channels so they can tell everyone who does what is showing on channel 102. :rolleyes:

Never hurts to do your own Homework every once in a while either. I use noting but my Favorites lists, But I do look at all the channels from time to time. I like to make sure I'm seeing everything I'm paying for.

It's a good thing some people don't create a favorite list of channels so they can tell everyone who does what is showing on channel 102. :rolleyes:

some of us are able to create favorite lists as well as able to keep track of what is in free preview from channel 102... :rolleyes:

Good to hear that. I'm also glad I have better things to do than monitoring every flippin channel that's on Dish...:rolleyes:

BTW, Thanks JohnH for the answer I was looking for. :up

Good to hear that. I'm also glad I have better things to do than monitoring every flippin channel that's on Dish...:rolleyes:

BTW, Thanks JohnH for the answer I was looking for. :up

yeah, cause those two to three channels in free preview every month take so much time to stop in and check... ;) :rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)