Vshd/golfhd

So who got this today? Is there a roll out schedule? Didn't get it on the Norwalk, CT system yet, but we were last for DHDT and NGCHD.

I guess no one is really that hyped for this. I did not think to check this morning like I did when DiscoveryHD an NGHD rolled out. I'll check tonight or call my wife later.

Not on the Great Neck System either. Also on DSLReports.com no one is reporting it available systemwide.

That's not good. I noticed that there is nothing on the guide channel announcing it being added either. They did have two new ads announcing additions to the iO Espanol package on 5/17.

Are we really getting this channel? Has it been confirmed or is it just a rumor?

Are we really getting this channel? Has it been confirmed or is it just a rumor?

The original poster of the information is a CV employee and he has always been right. He usually doesn't post these things until he gets the memo. Perhaps there was some technical issue today.

i believe nj was supposed to be the first area launched with it, then ct and li & nyc was last if im not mistaken.

They pushed back the dates. The launch is now for 5/21 to 5/23.

Launch Dates

New Jersey (excluding Bayonne, Morris & Warwick) 5/21

Connecticut (excluding Bridgeport), Westchester (excluding Port Chester and Harrison), and Brooklyn 5/22

Bayonne, The Bronx and Long Island (except Woodbury Spectrum), Morris and Warwick 5/23

Bridgeport, Port Chester and Harrison
Launch Date To Be Determined

I know its not the best channel, but there are much bigger things in the future.

They pushed back the dates. The launch is now for 5/21 to 5/23.

Launch Dates

New Jersey (excluding Bayonne, Morris & Warwick) 5/21

Connecticut (excluding Bridgeport), Westchester (excluding Port Chester and Harrison), and Brooklyn 5/22

Bayonne, The Bronx and Long Island (except Woodbury Spectrum), Morris and Warwick 5/23

Bridgeport, Port Chester and Harrison
Launch Date To Be Determined

I know its not the best channel, but there are much bigger things in the future.

thanks for the updating merga, I was just about to post it. I heard as will about the bigger things in the pipe:D :D :up

If this means more HD channels great! But what about the empty channels below 100, try adding good SD channels to those open channels and get rid of Channel 79 Security Channel and Chs. 14 and 100 we don't need them anymoe!!!

Again, can you say whether or not the new 'surprises' will require switched digital? Will my Tivo S3 be useless?

as far as switched video I can not have not heard if thats how the things that are comming are going to be are if thats farther in the future. They may just use switch video for international and vod stuff and not hd, we will have to wait to see how it pans out.

If this means more HD channels great! But what about the empty channels below 100, try adding good SD channels to those open channels and get rid of Channel 79 Security Channel and Chs. 14 and 100 we don't need them anymoe!!!

They will never get rid of those, even with interactive program guides they have with the digital boxes. They use it as free adversting, they put up about upcomming channels etc. We have customers that call in all the time when the get iO asking about how do they know whats on channels about 100 and I tell them they can do the interactive guide or go to channel 100 and its like channel 14 for the channels above 100. Some say the interactive guide looks to complex so they will stick with 100 its all a matter of prefrence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts