VUDU 3D

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

toto

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 29, 2003
Some of the VUDU 3D movies are showing no cost. Will try one tommorow.:D

Got it! Looks great. I watched everything free. Nice to see the previews. Quality was excellent. I enjoyed the Hearst Castle so I bought that one ( with free credit ) for my library. I hope they continue with the 3D, especially those off Hollywood documentaries that we won't be seeing on the Best Buy shelves.

Do they have, like one click billing? typing out the credit card info and the likes on the PS3 or xbox is a PITA.

It is one click billing. You can set it up on a PC and not have to enter it on the PS3.

I see that you have tried it. I have been VERY impressed with VUDU quality. If all streaming sources could get this good....

That's what I discovered and did set it up on the PC.

I am really impressed with all the 3D content that is becoming available. I agree on the quality of the VUDU. I think it does require higher bandwidth connection speed than Netflix. The 3D seems to require 9Mbs download to play. I'm at 45Mbs now so I'm good to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)