Vudu

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Kraven

Resident Bozo
Original poster
Jun 2, 2012
Northern, VT
If Vudu could be any slower, it be faster to drive to Blockbuster (been trying to buy Walking Dead for 10 minutes now)

20mb. Usually Hulu is slow..netflix once in a while it wont load past 25% but yesterday was the first time Ive had any issues w/ Vudu in the past 3 years. Every remote click reponded 2 minutes later.

Considering streaming and IPTV are starting to be huge, maybe a "Streaming/IPTV status" thread could be useful.

Cheers, K

Have not had any problem with VUDU using a "WD Live Hub". VUDU has the option to download owned content to its 1TB hard drive. If the network has congestion it will supplement with the hard drive data. However you must still maintain a connection to VUDU.
I get Blu Ray movies on sale, usually Amazon, that have the UltraViolet option. Then go online and choose VUDU for the code option. Movies show up in My VUDU. Then download to the Hub. This way have backups on disk and Hard Drive. You can do the download and watch anything on VUDU at the same time. VUDU has a speed option up to 15M for the download. Like VUDU because I'm too lazy to get up to load a disk.

VUDU has been fast for me so far in 3 years. Hulu does hang on me sometimes with some shows and not others......

It of course would be different for everyone based on their location and internet connection. Vudu may just have an overloaded connection to Kraven's ISP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts