Waht do you think of this PJ Deal

cool, I ma not really savvy when it comes to PJs but I figured Iwas saving about 5-600 vs buying one of the new 1080ps

I agree, not bad, IF it's all true. BUT 2 hours on the bulb? I HIGHLY doubt that. Anyone can reset the bulb timer and hours go back to zero. I would buy a new projector amd make my screen(that's what I did for about $40), and you'd still be way under $1,000. Then you'll have a new projector with a full warranty.

Not good at all. You can buy a 1080p new for $999 now with 1700 lumens. For the bar/restaurant try an Optoma EP1691. With 2500 lumens, you will have a better fighting chance and it is quite small so it will disappear into the overhead. Looks like you can get one for around $800. Just do a Bing search...

Thanks for everyone's input. Bought it any way cause I wanted it now. It has to be ready by by Saturday (installed) for the UGA game. Screen must be electric. I still do not think I could have done better in the time frame allotted. Oh well if it sucks I can replace it. Still only a thousand total with electric screen.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)